Amazon Walk In Interview 2022 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG for Virtual Customer Service Associate At Remote (Hiring office located in Chandigarh). Amazon Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Virtual Customer Service Associate
- Qualification: 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG
- Experienced:0 to 5 years
- Salary: ₹ 2,00,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
Job Description: Amazon Hiring For Virtual Customer Service Associate !
- Important Details :
- Location: Remote (Hiring office located in Chandigarh)
- Post of date:05/05/2022
- Contact – Abhay
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Walk In Date:6th May 2022
- Time: 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM onwards
Venue:Calibre Systech Pvt Ltd Ground floor, C -126 Phase 8, Industrial Area, Mohali
Please bring your laptop and headset along for Interview.
Additional Benefits Offered Excluding the package:
- Zeta Meal Card – INR 1100/month i.e. INR 13200/- PA
- Internet Allowance – INR 1250/month i.e. INR 15000/- PA
- Health insurance benefits up to INR 5.0 Lacs
- Night Shift Allowance – INR 150/shift
- Overtime Allowance as per business requirement.
- Desktop will be provided by Amazon. 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off. (The off days change based on business requirement)
Important/ Mandatory Note -:
- Candidates who have applied in last 3 months and are pursuing a Regular Course are not applicable.
- Night Shift is mandatory as the team works 24×7.
- To complete the online assessment desktop or Laptop with webcam and headphone is mandatory.
- Test is not compatible on mobile phone.
- Post receiving the link the assessment has to be completed within 24 hrs.
- It is mandatory to have strong English & Hindi communication skills to be eligible for this voice role.
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone, can be hired for any skill set as per the requirement and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
• Excellent documentation skills
• Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
• Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
• Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
• Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
Computer Knowledge/Skills:• Ability to use a desktop computer system
• Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
• Excellent typing skills
• Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
• Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
• Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
• Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
• Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
• Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
• Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
• Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
• Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
• Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
• Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
• Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:• Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
• Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
• Action oriented and self-disciplined
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
• Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
• Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA.