Genpact Walk In Interview 2022.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.
- Post Name: Customer Service -Voice Process
- Qualification: Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate
- Experienced:0 to 2 year(s) of experience
- Openings: 100
Job Description: Greeting From Genpact !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad ( Uppal,Pocharam)
- Contact – Bhavani Rayasam ()
- Post of date:22/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Job Location: Uppal, Pocharam Hyderabad (Work from office)
Language : English + Hindi (Fluent)
We are inviting applications for the role of PA, Customer Service
- Respond to customer queries and customers concern over phone.
- Making outbound calls to Customers as required.
- Provide support for Recovery of the account for end user.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger reciprocal environment
Qualifications we seek in you
- Experience in customer service processes.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Ability to provide great customer experience / solve customer issues/ Ability to upsell
- A capacity to work on a computer efficiently for extended periods of time
- Meeting the process CTQs on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Previous experience in a Banking or financial services role
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- You should be able to work on a flexible 24/7, 5 Days working schedule (including weekend shift)
- 24X7 Inbound Customer Care Support for Premium customers
Note: Please carry your updated resume ,the soft copy of latest Aadhar card and vaccination Certificate.