Kids Clinic India Private Limited Walk-in interview 2021 Any Graduatefor Pharmacy,Nursing At Bangalore/Bengaluru( Electronic City, Electronics City Phase 1 ) .Kids Clinic India Private Limited Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Important Vacancy detaails:
- Company Name:Kids Clinic India Private Limited
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Post Name: Pharmacy,Nursing
- Experience: 0-5 years
- Location:Bangalore/Bengaluru( Electronic City, Electronics City Phase 1 )
- Contact :- Riyageer Rahaman ( 8667730924 )
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Check inventory of all equipment, crash cart and instruments as per the inventory register and inform the senior nurse /head nurse in case of any discrepancies noted.
- Check the communication book for any new instructions during every shift.
- Check the census of the department.
- Enquire and know about the following:
- New admissions.
- Surgery and investigation list.
- Take over of all patients as per the guidelines mentioned in the handing over and taking over protocol.
- Greet all patients as well as assess the patients and the unit.
- Document the initial assessment findings in the progress notes.
- Send patients for surgeries / investigations as per the schedule.
- Monitor vital signs routine / as per the orders and document it.
- Ensure that water and diet is provided for all patients as per the diet orders.
- Accompany the Consultants for clinical rounds and carry out their written orders.
- Ensure replacement of medicines, if not endorse to the next shift.
- Post all IP issues and bedside procedures.
- Complete all relevant documents.
- Check the patients records for any changes, special orders etc.
- Endorse the patients to the next shift staff.
- Inform any special events during the shift to the Nursing Superintendent.
- Prepare a brief report on the progress of the patient on the HIS and forward a copy to the Nursing Superintendent.
- Ensure that the hygienic needs of patients are met and the unit is tidy at all times.
- Check medicines for the entire day.
- Ensure that all admissions, transfers and discharges are entered in the admission discharge register.
- Prepare the patients for surgeries / procedures.
- Check and receive all investigation reports done during the day.
- Send intimation to the concerned departments.
- Dispense and prepare new prescriptions and/or refill updates the computerized record system and ensures that accuracy of medications dispensed for distribution to patients.
- Medication should only be issued on receiving a receipt for the same.
- Communicate in a cordial manner with physicians and patients.
- Then the pharmacist must counsel and educate patients on the effect, dosage and administration.
- The pharmacist has to ensure that the medications are given under sterile conditions and that the storage is as per drug container specifications. The medication must be checked to ensure the proper dosage is being provided and that the form is appropriate as well (e.g., cream, tablet, inhaler).
- Answer patient questions (queries)
- Order and purchase pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies, and drugs, maintaining stock and storing and handling it properly.
- Maintain records, such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, charge system files, inventories
- Collaborate with other health care professionals to plan, monitor, review, and evaluate the quality and effectiveness of drugs and drug regimens, providing advice on drug applications and characteristics.
- Provide guidance and training to pharmacy interns.
- Offer health promotion and prevention activities, for example, training people to use devices such as blood pressure or diabetes monitors.
- Prepare sterile solutions and infusions for use in surgical procedures
- Plan, implement, and maintain procedures for mixing, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals, according to policy and legal requirements, to ensure quality, security, and proper disposal.
- Reviews and interprets physicians drug orders for clarity, rationality, dosage form, allergies, interactions, incompatibility, etc.
- Check the validity of each drugs being distributed/sold (ie, Expiration and Manufacturing date)
- It is the responsibility of a hospital Pharmacist to ensure proper, safe and cost effective usage of medicines. He should have been able to advise the patients regarding the doctor prescribed pharmaceuticals.
- Responsible for the the management of a pharmacy and it’s staff.
- Maintains count of narcotic and controlled drugs and pertinent records.
- Make ward rounds either with or without the doctor to play an active role in the treatment process in terms of drug prescription
- Maintains stock medication and pharmacy inventory and ensures shipments of medications, and other items
- Updates the Narcotics and Controlled Drugs Destruction files.
- Compiles and faxes destruction lists to the dangerous Drugs Bureau for authorization to destroy narcotics and controlled drugs.
- Before the medicines are bought should see that the budget for them is adequate. medicines are stored appropriately.
- Participates in educational research projects/studies.
Cloudnine is a center of excellence in woman and child care, having done more than 1,00,000 deliveries and hundreds of gynecological and pediatric procedures. We are Indias leading Woman and Child care chain, with a world-class specialty quiver composed of Maternity, Gynecology, Fertility, Neonatal Intensive Care and Pediatrics. We have 19 Hospitals across India spread across Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, Chandigarh, Panchkula, Delhi & Noida.