Vasudha Pharma Chem. Ltd Walk-in interview 2021.Vasudha Pharma Chem. Ltd Notification full detailes below. VASUDHA PHARMA CHEM LIMITED was incorporated, as a public limited company under the Companies Act, 1956 in 1994-95 at Hyderabad in the state of Telangana, India
Important Vacancy details:Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Post Name: Production / Quality Control
- Education:B.Sc in Chemistry, B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical PG :MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry,M.pharm
- Experience: 1 – 6 years
- Location:Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Shapur Nagar ),Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
- Salary:1,50,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Contact: Bharati ( 7036444495 )
- You may e-mail your resume to: email@example.com
Time and Venue 3rd April , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM Plot No. 39 A & B, Phase I, I.D.A, Jeedimetla, Hyderabad, Telangana 500055 Contact – Bharati ( 7036444495 )
- Batch Operations, online documentation
- Operation of Process Equipment’s like Reactors, Centrifuge and Dryers.
- Should have good knowledge on cGMP
- Should have awareness on safe handling of process and equipment’s
- Responsible for all API process operation/activities during the shift as per CGMP.
- To monitored process activity as per BMR/BPR/BCR during shift operation and record online and co-ordinate with all service department for fulfil the process requirement.
Walk-In Interviews for Vasudha Pharma Chem Ltd @ Visakhapatnam
Executive / Sr. Executive – Quality Control (API / Formulation)
Experience: 1-6 yrs
Qualification: M.Pharm / M.Sc Chemistry
Roles and Responsibilities
- Knowledge on QC-Wet lab, Instrumental Knowledge on HPLC, GC, UV & IR etc.
- SOP, Spec & STP, Raw data work sheets, Protocol & Reports preparation.
- Handling of Change controls.
- Stability, Newtronic Stability Chamber maintenance & ICDAS software knowledge.
- Walk in Chambers, ICH Q1 Guidelines etc.
- Should have handled Shimadzu HPLC Systems with Lab Solutions Software Ver.6.8 or higher.
- Well versed in Calibrations.
- Should have handled Gas Chromatography and Residual solvents by GC-HS test, Well verse in Calibrations.
- Should have handled instruments like HPLC, GC, UV, Potentiometer, KF, Polarimeter etc.
- Should be experienced in Analytical Validations.
- Should have knowledge on LC-MS, GC-MS.
- Sound knowledge and / or hands-on experience with various standard analytical techniques like titrimetry, UV-VIS, FTIR, GC, GCHS, and HPLC.
- Dissolution Operations.
- Water Analysis.
- TOC Analysis Operations.
Desired Candidate Profile
Male Candidates with M.Sc. Organic or Analytical chemistry / M.Pharmacy qualification, Experience in API / Formulation with pharma background will be preferred.
Date & Time: 4th April, 9.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Unit – 4, Plot No.1,
Jawaharlal Nehru Pharma City,
Beside APIIC Administrative Office, Parawada,
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
Contact: 9391770477, 7799928131, 9553222293.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.