State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2022 .State Bank of India (SBI) Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now. The State Bank of India (SBI Bank) was established in 1806, in Kolkata. Three years after that, it acquired its charter and was re-designed as Bank of Bengal in 1809. It was the very first joint-stock bank of India, which the Bengal Government sponsored. Apart from Bank of Bengal, the Bank of Madras and the Bank of Bombay was also part of this joint stock and remained at the centre of the modern banking.
- Post Name: Probationary Officer
- Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification
- Experienced: 0 years
- Total Vacancy:1673
Job Description: Greeting From State Bank of India (SBI) !!!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: India
- Post of date:23/09/2022
- Last date:12-10-2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. The selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India.
1. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
2. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date (12.10.2022) for payment of fee.
3. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates. No separate intimation will be issued in case of
any change/ update. All Changes/ Updates/ Corrigendum will be hosted only on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Prospective candidates, who aspire to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, can
apply after carefully reading the advertisement regarding eligibility criteria, online registration
processes, payment of application fee, issuance of call letters, process & pattern of
examinations/ interview, etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the
Eligible candidates are required to register on-line for the recruitment process which will be held
in three Phase viz. (i) Phase-I; (ii) Phase-II; and (iii) Phase-III. Candidates who are shortlisted
after Phase-I will have to appear for Phase-II. Candidates who are shortlisted after the Phase-II
will be subsequently called for Phase-III
Application Fee & Intimation Charges
- For General, EWC, OBC: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking
- Starting Date for Apply Online including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 22-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 12-10-2022
- Dates for Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 1st / 2nd week December 2022 onwards
- Dates for Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: 17th/18th/19th/ 20th of December 2022
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: December 2022 / January 2023
- Download of Main Examination Call letter: January 2023 / February 2023
- Dates f or Phase II: Online Main Examination: January 2023 / February 2023
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: February 2023
- Download of Phase-III Call Letter: February 2023 onward
- Date for Phase–III: Psychometric Test, Interview & Group Exercise: February / March 2023
- Declaration of Final Result: February / March 2022
Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates:
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 1st / 2nd week of November 2022 onwards
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training: November 2022 / December 2022
Age Limit (as on 01-04-2022)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Candidates should born have been born not later than 01-04-2002 and not earlier than 02-04-1992 (both days inclusive).
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.