Capgemini Hiring 2022 Any Graduate for Java Specialists At Chennai. Capgemini Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend Interview on scheduled time and venue..Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology.
- Post Name: Java Specialists
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:4 to 6 years
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description: Capgemini Hiring For Java Specialists !
Important Details :
- Post of date:01/08/2022
- Location: Chennai
- Contact: Surya Babu Mithun
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are pleased to inform you that we have short-listed your profile for Java Developer Opportunities @ Capgemini.
We would be conducting interviews on below dates 6th August 2022 (Saturday). Associates who clear all rounds on same day will be going through HR and will be proposed CTC on the same day. Come with resume and leave with offer if selected
To grab this golden opportunity we invite you to walk-in at the below mentioned location;
Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd,
PCT (Prestige Cybertech Park)
Prestige Cyber Tower,
117, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 6000096
Contact Person: – Surya Mithun Babu
Interview Date: 6th August 2022 (Saturday)
Timing: 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM
Candidate should have very strong technical background in Core Java with spring boot & database experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to development life cycle, requirements definition/analysis and feasibility analysis
- Provide input to technical design of new solutions applying latest software design techniques
- Decompose design into development plan tasks and provide accurate estimation of effort
- Own the specific parts of a solution from design and development through to test and implementation
- Ensure optimum performance and stability of the code developed and deployed
- Take ownership of issues through to delivery or issue resolution or escalation, as appropriate
- Code optimization, performance tuning, demonstrations to QA, BA teams, builds and deployments
- Ability to respond well to pressure
Documents to carry:
- Hardcopy of the resume
- Printout of this email
- Passport size photograph, Photo ID & Company ID card
- Latest salary slip (preferred)
- Latest Offer letter or Increment / salary revision letter from current employer
- Pay slips of last 3 months
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of ‚16 billion.