Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 .Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue. Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. In July 2022, it was reported that TCS had crossed 6 lakh or 600,000 Employees worldwide .TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalization and is among the most valuable IT service brands worldwide.
- Post Name: Citizen Service Executive
- Qualification: BA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA and MBA (with minimum 50% and above only)
- Experienced:0 years
- Salary: ₹ 2,00,000 – 2,25,000 P.A.
- Contact :Mr Ganga Sankar / Mr Vijay (8123674370)
Job Description: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Hiring For Citizen Service Executive !
Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Date: 20th August – 26 August
- Time:-10.00 AM – 4.00 PM
- Venue:1) Passport Seva Kendra -Lalbagh Road, Near to Urvashi Theater. 2) Passport Seva Kendra – Saiarcade, Opp to Intel Office, Outer Ring Road, Devarabisanahalli
- Post of date:19/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
We are looking for young and smart non-technical graduates and Post graduates for a mega e-governance project.
Currently we have 10 open positions for the role of Citizen Service Executive. Interested candidates can attend for the interview between 17-Aug-22 to 19-Aug-22 and 22-Aug-22 to 26-Aug-22.
This is not a technical requirement hence candidates from technical background need not to apply (ex: BE, B.Tech, M.Tech & MCA candidates need not to apply).
Please check the below requirement & eligibility criteria:
1. Required Qualification – BA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA and MBA (with minimum 50% and above only) (with minimum 50% and
2. Decent communication and interpersonal skills
3. Good personality and customer handling skills
4. Proficient in English and Kannada
5. Computer savvy and good keyboard skills with accuracy
6. Full time courses only can be considered.
7. Freshers preferred (2019, 2020 & 2021 Pass-outs)
8. Operational role
9. Not more than 2 years gap during education or employment in total
Candidates who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply.
Mandatory Documents to be carried for the walk-in:
2.One Photograph (Passport Size)
3.Copy of Address proof, PAN (PAN is mandatory)
4.Class 10 Mark-Sheet
5.Class 12 Mark-Sheet
6.Bachelor Degree Mark-Sheets, Provisional or Degree Certificate
7.PG Mark-Sheets, Provisional or PG Certificate
Walk-in Schedule: 23-Aug-22 to 19-Aug-22 and 22-Aug-22 to 26-Aug-22.
(Timings: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM).
We have requirements in both the given locations hence candidates may walk-in to any of the location whichever is nearer to themVenue1:
Passport Seva Kendra, Lalbagh
#45 Prestige Libra
Diagonally opposite to Urvasi theatre
Lalbagh Road, Bangalore.
Contact Person: Mr Ganga Sankar / Mr Vijay (8123674370)
Passport Seva Kendra, Saiarcade,
Survey No: 56/P, Opp to Intel Office,
Outer Ring Road, Devarabisanahalli
Marathahalli, Bangalore 560037
Contact Person: Mr Mahesh Vandal / Mr Vinay (6360737880)
Note: It is mandatory to wear a face mask.
HR Team – TCS