Amneal Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2021.Amneal Pharmaceuticals Hiring B.pharm,M.Pharm for Sterile Manufacturing ( Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit) AT Palli (Sachana Kadi) .Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Sterile Manufacturing ( Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit)
- Designation: Officer to Asst. Manager
- Education: B. Pharm & M. Pharm
- Experience:Officer – 02 to 07 years | Asst. Manager 11 to 14 years
- Location: Palli (Sachana Kadi)
- Email id: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selection Process: The selection will be based On Interview.
Job Description;Looking for candidates exclusively handling MDP DPI Products at analytical front with hands on experience in development, Validation and routine stability.If you are unable to attend interview you can share CV on email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for competent, dynamic and motivated candidates for suitable positions for Injectable unit for our Palli(Kadi) Plant.
Area: Aseptic & Controlled area operation (Filling, Sealing, filtration, intervention, Production QMS, Autoclave, Batch Manufacturing, terminal sterilization etc.)
Line: Vial Line
Time & Venue:1st August, 2021 Time: 9.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Venue: Amneal Injectables Pvt. Ltd., Village : Palli, Survey No : 506, Sachana – Kalyanpura Road, Tal : Kadi, Dist. : Mehsana, Gujarat – 382165
- To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
- Must be from Parenteral background with exposure to vial filling process.
- To be aware and responsible for achieving quality objective and fulfilling the requirements of the quality of the company’s service by means of applicable quality procedures.
- Sound technical knowledge of Aseptic area and controlled are related activities.
- Technical exposure and expertise on filling & Autoclave machine.
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines and exposure of USFDA audits.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing area of injectable.
- Expertise in batch manufacturing and preparation related activities.
- Knowledge of equipment validation and qualifications in injectable.
- BMR-BPR review
Candidate with good communication & interpersonal skills, computer knowledge, exposure to cGMP/ GLP and understanding of regulatory requirement will be preferred.
Note : Candidate should have 02 to 07 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organization.
You have to walk in for interview with updated CV along with copies of CTC proof, Appointment letter, Increment letter, last 3 months salary slips, Bank statement, Education certificates & Marksheets, Aadhar & PAN card and 1 passport size photograph.
Below things need to be followed during interview process:
- All precautions pertaining to Covid 19 pandemic will be strictly followed.
- Please do not attend interview if you are suffering from any health issue (Cold, Cough, fever or Sore Throat). We can conduct a telephonic or video meeting with you later.
- Face Mask is mandatory.
- Social distance will be followed strictly.
- Kindly co-operate with security personnel.
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below. Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an American publicly traded generics and specialty pharmaceutical company. The company is headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey.