Apollo Pharmacy Walk-in Interview 2022 Diploma,B.pharma for Retail Pharmacist, Senior Pharmacist At Hubli, Mangaluru/Mangalore, Bangalore/Bengaluru. Apollo Pharmacy Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Send Resume.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Retail Pharmacist, Senior Pharmacist
- Qualification: Diploma,B.pharma
- Experience:0 to 5 years
Job Description: Apollo Pharmacy Hiring For Retail Pharmacist, Senior Pharmacist !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hubli, Mangaluru/Mangalore, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Contact – Lokeshwar S N ( 7337742909 )
- Salary:2,50,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
- Post of date:08/01/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Walk-in Interview Retail Pharmacist, Senior Pharmacist , Apollo Pharmacy
Time & Venue:10th January – 19th January , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Venue:Apollo Pharmacy, No.13/2 3rd Floor IHX Building Hosur Road Singasandra Bangalore-560068. Near Keys Hotle, Beside to Indain Oil Petrol Bunk. (view on Map)
Roles and Responsibilities
. Building customer relationship for effective service towards total patient.
. Dispensing the drugs as per prescription / Indents.
. Taking the stock of non-moving medicines once in regular interval.
The candidate should have deep understanding of medicines and their use.
. Receive the stock from Stores and check against the Issue Slips, for quantity, batch no, expiry etc.
Must have PCI certificate, KSPC registration.
Advise customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment and health-care supplies.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. D. Pharmacy/B. Pharmacy must have KSPC certificate.
2. Minimum 1 year to 5 years retail or medical shop work experience.
3. Good communication and customer handling experience.
4. Pharmacy in-charge experience added advantage.
Job Benefits & Perks
1. Minimum 20,000/-CTC on wards,
2. Best in industry – depending up on the experience and interview performance.
3. Month on month sales incentives.
4. Performance review – R&R
5. Progression and promotion year on year.
Apollo Pharmacy is a part of Apollo Hospitals – Asia’s largest healthcare group. It is India’s first and largest branded pharmacy network, with over 4000 outlets in key Locations.