Apollo Pharmacy Walk-in Interview 2021 D.Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy for Retail Pharmacist, Senior Pharmacist At Hubli, Mangaluru/Mangalore, Bangalore/Bengaluru.Apollo Pharmacy Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Retail Pharmacist, Senior Pharmacist
- Qualification: D.Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy
- Experience: 0 to 5 yrs
Job Description: Apollo Pharmacy Hiring For Retail Pharmacist, Senior Pharmacist !
Important Details :
- Location:Hubli, Mangaluru/Mangalore, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Contact – Lokeshwar S N ( 7337742909 )
- Salary: 2,50,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
- Post of date: 20/11/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Walk-in Interview Retail Pharmacist, Senior Pharmacist , Apollo Pharmacy
- Date :22nd November – 1st December , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
- Venue:Apollo Pharmacy, No.13/2 3rd Floor IHX Building Hosur Road Singasandra Bangalore-560068. Near Keys Hotle, Beside to Indain Oil Petrol Bunk. (view on Map)
Roles and Responsibilities
. Building customer relationship for effective service towards total patient.
. Dispensing the drugs as per prescription / Indents.
. Taking the stock of non-moving medicines once in regular interval.
The candidate should have deep understanding of medicines and their use.
. Receive the stock from Stores and check against the Issue Slips, for quantity, batch no, expiry etc.
Must have PCI certificate, insert_phone_number Timings :
Advise customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment and health-care supplies.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. D.Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy must have KSPC certificate.
2. Minimum 1 year to 5 years retail or medical shop work experience.
3. Good communication and customer handling experience.
4. Pharmacy incharge experience added advantage.
Job Benefits & Perks
1. Minimum 20,000/-CTC on wards,
2. Best in industry – depending up on the experience and interview performance.
3. Month on month sales incentives.
4. Performance review – R&R
5. Progression and promotion year on year.
Apollo Pharmacy is a part of Apollo Hospitals – Asia’s largest healthcare group. It is India’s first and largest branded pharmacy network, with over 4000 outlets in key Locations.