State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2022 .State Bank of India (SBI) Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now. The State Bank of India (SBI Bank) was established in 1806, in Kolkata. Three years after that, it acquired its charter and was re-designed as Bank of Bengal in 1809. It was the very first joint-stock bank of India, which the Bengal Government sponsored. Apart from Bank of Bengal, the Bank of Madras and the Bank of Bombay was also part of this joint stock and remained at the centre of the modern banking.
- Post Name: Clerk (Jr Associate)
- Qualification: Graduation
- Experienced: 0 years
- Total Vacancy: 5008
Job Description: Greeting From State Bank of India (SBI) !!!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: India
- Post of date:10/09/2022
- Last date:27-09-2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/- (Including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS/ DXS: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 07-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 27-09-2022
- Date of Prelims Exam (Tentative): November 2022
- Date of Mains Exam (Tentative): December 2022/January 2023
- For More Details Refer the Notification.
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2022)
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 years
- i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1994 and not later than 01.08.2002 (both days inclusive)
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of November 2022 and Main Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of December 2022/January 2023. Candidates are advised to check regularly Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers for details and updates. The examination will be as detailed under point No. 4 under Selection procedure.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State/UT only. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State/UT, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State/UT (mentioned in the under given vacancy table against each state/UT). The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online main examination but before joining the Bank. Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be offered appointment. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. There is no provision for Inter Circle Transfer / Inter State Transfer for Junior Associates to be recruited
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply