Amneal Pharma Ltd Walk-in 2021 M. Pharm/ B.Pharm/ Diploma Engineering/ D. Pharm/ B.Sc/ ITI for Manufacturing / Quality Control At Indore, Madhya Pradesh.Amneal Pharma Ltd Notification full detailes below.Interested candidate can apply on firstname.lastname@example.org with updated resume.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company name: Amneal Pharma Ltd
- Post Name: Manufacturing / Quality Control
- Qualification :M. Pharm/ B.Pharm/ Diploma Engineering/ D. Pharm/ B.Sc/ ITI
- Experience:02 to 07 years
- Location:Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Openings: 65
- Selection Process: The selection will be based on Interview..
Date: 10th & 11th Jul2021 (Saturday & Sunday)
Timing: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Hotel Papaya Tree
A.B. Road, Indore Mega City Circle,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh 453331
Sterile Manufacturing ( Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit)
JOB location: SEZ Matoda & Palli (Sachana Kadi)
Designation: Executive/ Officer/ Operators/ FTE
Qualification: M. Pharm/ B.Pharm/ Diploma Engineering/ D. Pharm/ B.Sc/ ITI
Total Experience: 02 to 07 years
Area: Aseptic & Controlled area operation (Filling, Sealing, filtration, intervention, Bag Printing, Production QMS, Autoclave, Batch Manufacturing, terminal sterilization etc)
Line: Ophthalmic, Vial, PFS & LYO, BAG & Ophthalmic
Officer/Executive – SEZ & PALLI : 40
Operator – SEZ : 10
- To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
- Must be from Parenteral background with exposure to Bag & vial filling process.
- To be aware and responsible for achieving quality objective and fulfilling the requirements of the quality of the company’s service by means of applicable quality procedures.
- Sound technical knowledge of Aseptic area and controlled are related activities.
- Technical exposure and expertise on filling & Autoclave machine.
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines and exposure of USFDA audits.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing area of injectable.
- Expertise in batch manufacturing and preparation related activities.
- Knowledge of equipment validation and qualifications in injectable.
- BMR-BPR review
2. Quality Control- (Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit)
Location: SEZ Matoda
Designation: Officer/Sr. Officer/Executive
Qualification: M.sc Chemistry/ B.pharm/ M.pharm
Total experience: 02 to 05 years
Area: RMPM, FP, IP, GLP, IR, UV, QC, Calibration, HPLC, LIMS, Stability, Analysis, Testing, QMS etc,.
- Testing of raw material, packing material, in-process, finished product and stability samples (as per stability protocol).
- To keep neat and cleanliness at work place and follow the Good laboratory practices in the laboratory.
- To keep update of instrument slog-books and to record the data in LNB during testing. To attain and complete self-training record.
- To initiate and review of A)Deviation B)Out of specification/Out of trend C)Change control
- To ensure in and out of stability samples from stability chambers.
- Charging of stability samples as per stability protocol.
- To perform water analysis as per specification, SOP and GTP.
- To co-ordinate QA for documentation for issuance and retrievals.
- Review and monitoring of USP, EP, BP and other pharmacopeia monographs for changes/ revision.
- To prepare COA of various product/material as per requirement whenever required.
- LIMS master preparation for various product / material/ instruments/ Volumetric solutions etc.
- Registration of reference standard, working standard, column, instrument etc. in LIMS
- Preparation/updating of calibration schedule in LIMS
- Updating of LIMS master as and when required
- Preparation of configured Test plan.
- Trouble shooting in LIMS, Involve in Qualification of LIMS module/ Instrument, Preparation of LIMS related protocol study and execution.
Candidate with good communication & interpersonal skills, computer knowledge, exposure to cGMP/ GLP and understanding of regulatory requirement will be preferred.
Note : Candidate should have 02 to 07 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organization.
You have to walk in for interview with updated CV along with copies of CTC proof, Appointment letter, Increment letter, last 3 months salary slips, Bank statement, Education certificates & Marksheets, Aadhar & PAN card and 1 passport size photograph.
If you are unable to attend interview you can share CV on email@example.com
Below things need to follow:
- All precautions pertaining to Covid 19 pandemic will be strictly followed.
- Please do not attend interview if you are suffering from any health issue (cold, Cough, fever or Sore Throat). We can conduct a telephonic or video meeting with you later.
- Face Mask is mandatory all the time you are in the premises.
- Social distance will be followed strictly.
- Kindly co-operate with security personnel.
We are also having openings for OSD Division in various department like ARD, F&D, Manufacturing(OSD),Quality Control(OSD)hence please send resumes by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
About Company : Amneal Pharma, Inc. is an American publicly traded generics and specialty pharmaceutical company. The company is headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey.