Baxter Recruitment 2021. Baxter Notification full detailes below.Baxter International Inc. is an American multinational health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily focuses on products to treat hemophilia, kidney disease, immune disorders and other chronic and acute medical conditions.
Important Vacancy details: Hiring For Assoc, Quality ControlI in Baxter! If Intrested Candidates Can Submit the Resume Below Email id Americas_TTA@baxter.com
- Post Name: Assoc, Quality Control
- Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Note:If Intrested Candidates Can Submit the Resume Below Email id.
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- To review, update, report and inform Supervisor as & when deviation is initiated.
- To ensure that the recording of NCR is done in line with standard operating procedure
- To ensure the implementation of GMP, GDP practices and review of issues and impact of the same, if any, & take corrective actions.
- To carry out GLP rounds in the Quality Control lab.
- To work as a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) inspector in the plant
- To train/update the team members on various regulatory guidelines
- To identify, monitor the deviation/abnormalities in process/documents/systems are captured and resolve them according to Quality management System.
- To ensure that all the deviations and OOS are reported to QA within required time frame.
- To prepare, review, Implement and update SOP’s according to current regulations systems.
- To conduct Technical committee meeting on CCN impact assessment.
- To conduct monthly corrective and Preventive Action Meeting.
- To review the CAPA summary report and ensure that all CAPA are closed within time frame.
- To review Change Control Note and NCR report before sending to Quality Committee for final closure and ensure the timely closure of Change Control Note and NCR
- To train/update the personnel for the various aspect of current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- To investigate and close the QMS elements in timely manner.
Master’s Degree (±18 years) – Chemistry
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online