ABB Group Recruitment July 2020. ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: R&D Engineer
- Education : MCA/B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science
- Experienced:o4 to 6 years
- Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of R&D Engineer in ABB Group !
- Understanding new features / use cases and implement them as per the client requirement.
- Understanding the existing code and change as per requirement.
- Analyzing and gathering requirements and propose appropriate solutions to client.
- Working with Development Manager, System Architect and Product Owner to define scope, features and estimates for new projects.
- Developing a workflow process, troubleshooting the software, and staying current with upgrades, updates and patches.
- Demonstrating solid competence in technologies, tools and methods in own specialist area through solving complex industrial problems.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online