Abbot Recruitment July 2020. Established in 1910, Abbott in India is one of the country’s oldest and most admired healthcare companies. We provide consumers with a diverse range of diagnostics solutions, medical devices, nutritional products and established pharmaceuticals that span the continuum of care.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Education : B.Sc. or B.Pharma
- Experienced:o2 to 4 years
- Location: New Delhi
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Abbot !
- Creation of detailed written regulatory plans that can be used to develop regulatory strategy for India and South Asia
- Preparing routine regulatory submissions which require interactions with Global Regulatory department in line with India and South Asia specific requirements and company policies and procedures
- Preparing submissions, which may include, but are not limited to: safety reports, amendments / Change notifications, supplements and license renewals to clinical trial applications and marketing authorizations
- Coordinating and providing inputs to the development of labelling and submit labelling changes
- Maintaining and Archival of electronic and hard copies of the regulatory submissions and tracking systems, in a timely manner
- Identify potential regulatory approvals risks based on changes in regulations, standards country specific issues or other unique characteristics of the project.
- Communicate application progress to internal stakeholders
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online