Abbott Hiring 2023.Abbott Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life.
- Post Name: OFFICER – QUALITY ASSURANCE
- EDUCATION: B.Sc/M.Sc. / M.Tech in Chemistry (Dairy / Food) with minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- BACKGROUND: 1-3 years of relavent experience.
Job Description: Greeting From Abbott !!!!!!!
Important Details :
- Post of date:08/07/2023
- Location: INDIA -JHAGADIA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
ASSOCIATE CLINICAL SPECIALIST – EP
Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology. In Abbott’s Electrophysiology (EP) business, we’re advancing the treatment of heart disease through breakthrough medical technologies in atrial fibrillation, allowing people to restore their health and get on with their lives.
WORKING AT ABBOTT
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You’ll also have access to:
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of .
- Free medical coverage for employees* via the Health Investment Plan (HIP) PPO
- An excellent retirement savings plan with high employer contribution
- Tuition reimbursement, the Freedom 2 Save student debt program and FreeU education benefit – an affordable and convenient path to getting a bachelor’s degree.
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
We are looking for a Clinical Specialist, Associate, to support our Electrophysiology (EP) team. In this role, you will assist with the implantation and support of cardiac mapping procedures for our EP products. Assists in the day-to-day management of various clinically-related issues. Working under direct supervision, provides educational and technical support in response to field inquiries from physicians, health care professionals, patients, and field sales staff. Identifies and routinely uses the most effective, cost efficient and best business practices to execute processes; continually evaluates their effectiveness and appropriateness. Exercises judgment in planning, organizing and performing work; monitors performance and reports status to manager. Engages in activities and behaviors to become proficient in the servicing of accounts. As appropriate, may assist marketing personnel in the support of advertising and promotional sales activities.
WHAT YOU’LL WORK ON
- Provides technical assistance and support for procedures in which Electrophysiology (EP) products are used, including during pre- and post-procedures.
- Provides regional EP support on an as-needed basis.
- Develops and executes trouble-shooting for highly complex medical devices.
- Assists in the support of complex cardiac mapping procedures
- Remains technically competent relative to best practices and the products offered in the marketplace.
- Develops, leads and/or facilitates trainings and other programs on Abbott products to healthcare professionals.
- Ensures that all pertinent patient information is completed and forwarded to patient tracking when required.
- Responsible for the management of any assigned physical inventory.
- Performs work that involves a high degree of independence.
- Identifies and implements the most efficient, cost-effective and best business practices to execute processes; continually evaluates their effectiveness and appropriateness.
- Identifies reports and advises of customer needs, product performance and potential sales opportunities to sales representatives / directors and/or management to influence sales growth and service of accounts.
- Participates in the creation and implementation of long- and short-term sales and business strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Biology, Biological Sciences or equivalent
- Minimum 3.0 grade point average or above
- Graduating Senior, or within 2-years post-graduation from an accredited academic university program OR accredited EP school OR exiting a branch of the US Military
- Requires Abbott-specific certification on Electrophysiology technologies within 24 months of hire date.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and/or facilitate educational programs to healthcare professionals.
- Familiarity with cath lab, EP lab, and operating room procedures and protocol.
- Must apply engineering skills and abilities to analyze complex devices and cardiac mapping during critical situations.
- Must be able to work effectively with engineers, clinical specialists, vendors, health care professionals, and customers to achieve assigned goals; must be capable of coordinating multiple assignments simultaneously and effectively.
- Ability to travel based on business need.
- Master’s degree in relevant program
- Biomedical engineering degree
- Demonstrated knowledge of cardiac medical procedures
- Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross-division business unit model
* Participants who complete a short wellness assessment qualify for FREE coverage in our HIP PPO medical plan. Free coverage applies in the next calendar year.