Abbott Hiring 2023.Abbott Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life.
- Post Name: EXECUTIVE QA
- EDUCATION: Post graduate in Microbiology / Dairy Microbiology with 3-5 years experience in food industry .
- BACKGROUND: 3-5 years experience in food industry .
Job Description: Greeting From Abbott !!!!!!!
Important Details :
- Post of date:10/07/2023
- Location: INDIA -JHAGADIA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
• Responsible collect the ingradients, EMP, Packaging, in process samples and finished product samples as per sampling plan and conduct the test as per AN methods
• Responsible for analysis of all the BIS approved products as per BIS methods and release the batches.
• Responsible for preparation and sterilization microbiological media according to AN and BIS methods requirement and conduct growth promotion testing as per AN method and record the results.
• Resonsible for Decontamination of Biohazard waste generated from micro lab.
• Responsible for conduct the routine calibration / Verification for glassware and equipments.
• Responsible for compositing the FP and RM as per method followed by GLP.
• Strictly follow the GDP to avoid the errors during documentation.
• Maintain the 5S in Micro lab religiously
• Maintain the raw data for all the test parmeters and record keeping.
• Follow the GHK practices in lab and monitor the routine cleaning practices.
• Anny deviation observed like OOS, OAL immediately informed to Supervisor or Lab Manager.
• Record keeping to be followed as per retention policy.
• Handling of additions projects as per management directions.
• Complete the compliancewire training as per schedulel.
• Review the methods on periodically as per schedule.
• Media and consumables tracking and inventory management.
• Rais the LIR against the OOS and handling of change control request as per QA syatem.
• Review of laboratory records.
• Responsible for handling of internal audits and track the CAPA.
• Responsible to attend the Tier 2 meeting and MSP on daily basis.
• Idea generation and implementation.
Post graduate in Microbiology / Dairy Microbiology with 3-5 years experience in food industry .
Hands on experience on BAM, APHA,AOAC and BIS microbiological methods for Nutritional powders.
• Knowledge of microbiological procedures/ operating methods of equipments and Food Safety Management Systems
• Knowledge of QA checks regarding RM,PM, IP, FM and EMP checks..
• Knowledge of safety aspects of Micro Lab and GLP req