Abbott Hiring 2023.Abbott Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life.
- Post Name: EXECUTIVE QUALITY ASSURANCE
Job Description: Greeting From Abbott !!!!!!!
Important Details :
- Post of date:12/04/2023
- Location: INDIA -BADDI
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Followings will be the responsibilities of the position holder:
1. Training Management and compliance
2. Preparation for the Training Materials, Coordination with the cross functions for the execution of the trainings as per plan.
3. Updation of the Employee, courses, modules, and other amendments in ISOtrain system.
4. Past due trainings follow – up and reconciliation.
5. Maintaining the records of GMP/Technical training and QA department training.
6. Trouble shooting for the ISOtrain issues.
7. Issuance, retrieval, controlling and archival of following documents:
• Spec & STP (RM, SFG, FG, PM, other)
• Forms & Records
• Other Master documents (List, SMF, VMP, Quality Manual
8. Preparation of following documents & Software Handling and Compliance:
• Master List – SOP, Spec & STPs etc.
• Darius: Document Management for SOPs, Spec. & STP, Forms & Record
12. Issuance of requested Uncontrolled Master documents for closure of CCP/ Exception & requested by cross function department outside the Plant for Reference Purpose.
13. Controlling of General Document Number.
14. To ensure documentation of out of specification, Exception, and Change Control.
15. To ensure the effective implementation of QMS through SolTRAQs application system.
16. To ensure the effective artwork through harmony.
17. Annual Product Quality Review –Preparation of Annual Product Quality Review as per SOP timelines and to identify the improvement areas or recommendations
18. To follow all the practices related to Safety and COBC.
19. All miscellaneous activities as assigned by seniors.
Click here for notification and Apply