Abbott India limited Recruitment October 2020.Abbott India limited Notification full detailes below. Established in 1910, Abbott in India is one of the country’s oldest and most admired healthcare companies. We provide consumers with a diverse range of diagnostics solutions, medical devices, nutritional products and established pharmaceuticals that span the continuum of care.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Commercial Quality Specialist APAC
- Qualification:Bachelor’s degree in Life Science
- Experienced:3 years
- Location:Mumbai, India
Job Description: Hiring For Commercial Quality Specialist APAC in Abbott India limited!
- Perform audit and approval of distributors as part of the distributor selection, qualification, and approval process. This includes audit scheduling and execution, audit report preparation and the follow-up of distributor corrective actions.
- Prepare, co-ordinate the sign-off for distributor Quality Agreement to ensure robust partnerships exist.
- Communicate and train distributors on APOC quality requirements.
- Maintain Approved Distributor List and performance profile, including change control, report card issuance etc.
- Quality Management System Maintenance
- Support CAPA management and follow up action per assignment.
- Support Management Review process including material preparation and document filing.
- Support internal & external audits
- Support supplier management per needs including audit, performance monitoring, etc.
- Keep vigilance to ensure adherence to Quality Policy and Quality system procedures by promptly reporting
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online