Abbott India limited Recruitment September 2020.Abbott India limited Notification full detailes below. Established in 1910, Abbott in India is one of the country’s oldest and most admired healthcare companies. We provide consumers with a diverse range of diagnostics solutions, medical devices, nutritional products and established pharmaceuticals that span the continuum of care.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Quality Control Manager
- Qualification:M. Sc (Chemistry)/ B. Pharma)
- Experienced:15 to 18 years
Job Description: Hiring For Quality Control Manager in Abbott India limited!
- To develop, ensure, implement and maintain a GxP compliant (other regulatory requirements) Quality control laboratory.
- To ensure that documents are updated and amended as per new pharmacopoeias and regulatory guidelines.
- To ensure effective implementation GLP activities in all the sections of the lab.
- To monitor data integrity and laboratory compliances in the quality control department.
- To establish and ensure analysis, approval / rejection of staring material (Raw Material/ Packing Material), bulk and finished Products for Hormone Facility.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online