Abbott Laboratories Walk-in interview 2021 for Associate Director Clinical Service At INDIA – MUMBAI.Abbott Laboratories Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Abbott Laboratories
- Post Name: Associate Director Clinical Service
- Qualification: Bachelor / Master of Science in a field related to life sciences or equivalent by experience
- Minimum Experienc:03 to 15 Yrs of experience.
- Location: INDIA – MUMBAI
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Associate Director Clinical Service in Abbott Laboratories !
Roles and Responsibilities in detail
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTION
The Associate Director Clinical Services provides leadership to the Clinical Services team within the Clinical Program Management function. Clinical Services function supports the efficient and compliant execution of Clinical Research activities by providing resources and capabilities in the area of: clinical systems and tools, budget oversight, performance and compliance management, external provider management and clinical study administration.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as business owner of systems and tools used by the Clinical Development and Clinical Program Management functions, including but not limited to the Clinical Trial Management System
- Stay up to date with technological evolutions in the area of Clinical Operations and evaluates the need for implementation of additional innovative technological capabilities.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of the I&D IT roadmap. Leads the business implementation of newly selected technological capabilities
- Leads collection, processing and reporting of system generated data and metrics to support the Clinical Program Management function in clinical study budget oversight, capacity planning, decision making on sourcing strategies for Clinical Research activities, performance evaluation.
- Provides oversight to the management of external vendor engaged by the Clinical Program Management function
- Provides clinical study administration services to the clinical study teams (eg. records management, archiving, public disclosure, …)
SUPERVISORY /MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct Reports: Senior Manager Clinical Resources, Senior Project Specialist (s), Data Analyst Clinical Services, Assistant Clinical Program management
POSITION ACCOUNTABILITY / SCOPE:
- Internal stakeholders Clinical Development and Medical Affairs team, Quality Assurance, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Affairs, Office of Ethics and Compliance, global, regional and local
- External stakeholders business partners (contractors, consultants, vendors)
- Bachelor / Master of Science in a field related to life sciences or equivalent by experience
- At least 15 year experience in Clinical Operations in a CRO or pharmaceutical company
- At least 3 years experience in the management and implementation clinical systems (Clinical Trial Management System, eTMF, eDC, IVRS, eSDV, remote monitoring)
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with developing budget and resources assumptions for clinical studies
- Experience with the management of external vendors
- Experience with working in a Global fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross functional teams acceptable
- Proven Project Management skills
- Expert in MS office applications especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Abbott Laboratories is an American multinational medical devices and health care company with headquarters in Abbott Park, Illinois, United States.