Abbott India limited Recruitment 2020.Abbott India limited Notification full detailes below. Established in 1910, Abbott in India is one of the country’s oldest and most admired healthcare companies.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Clinical Project Lead
- Qualification:M. Pharm/ B. Pharm/MSc/BSc with PGDCR/ Medical, pharmacy or life-sciences degree (or equivalent)
- Experienced:Minimum 13 years of work exp in clinical research. 2 to 3 year experience in as Project Lead / Project manager. Experience in MNC CRO or MNC Pharmaceutical Company preferred.
Job Description: Hiring For Clinical Project Lead in Abbott India limited!
Clinical Project Lead
Responsible for planning and tracking the conduct of the study in compliance with the study budget, the quality standards and timelines. Accountable for ensuring legislation, ICH-GCP guidelines, Abbott GPRD and Indian clinical research SOPs are maintained and followed on all studies. Clinical trial oversight, vendor oversight/management; stakeholder management within Abbott, coordination with Regulatory team for DCG (I) submissions, CTRI updates etc.
Direct Reports: NA
Indirect Reports: NA
• Responsible to create an effective project strategy, build an airtight project plan, and drive daily activities while problem-solving along the way to achieve the project delivery as per the scope and timelines agreed
• Responsible for complete oversight of the project and also able to manage multiple deliverables (mutli-tasking) and prioritise in a manner that the final deliverables are not affected
• Proactively escalates risk which impacts budget, overall project timelines and/or affects quality to supervisor along with suggestive resolution/actions in a timely manner and implement and ongoing risk management / mitigation during the project life cycle
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online