Accenture Recruitment 2021. Accenture Notification full detailes below.Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and opaerations, with digital capabilities across all of these services.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate-Pharmacovigilance
- Education: Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Associate-Pharmacovigilance in Accenture!
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Selection Process: The selection will be onthe basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online