Accenture in India Hiring 2023 .Accenture in India Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now. Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
- Post Name: Data Design Analyst-Clinical
- Qualification: 12th/PUC/HSC/Bachelor of Pharmacy/BE/BTech/Master of Pharmacy
- Experienced: 2+ years
Job Description: Greeting From Accenture in India !!!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Bengaluru
- Post of date:14/03/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
What are we looking for?
• 2+ years’ experience with writing Test Cases for Product Testing/Platform Testing
• Knowledge of ALM, SDLC knowledge, Basic SAS knowledge
• SAS Clinical
• User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Ability to work well in a team
• Adaptable and flexible
• Collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems
• Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
• In this role you may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given moderate level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
• The decisions you make impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
Click here for notification and Apply