Accenture in India Hiring 2023 .Accenture in India Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now. Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
- Post Name: Data Management Sr Analyst-Clinical
- Qualification: BSc/Bachelor of Pharmacy/Master of Pharmacy
- Experienced:05-8 years
Job Description: Greeting From Accenture in India !!!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Bengaluru
- Post of date:04/04/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
What are we looking for?
• Protocol Data Management PDM
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Ability to work well in a team
• Agility for quick learning
• Detail orientation
• Results orientation
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems
• Your day to day interactions are with peers within Accenture
• You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
• Decisions that are made by you impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• In this role you would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
Click here for notification and Apply