Accenture Recruitment 2021. Accenture Notification full detailes below.Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Pharmacovigilance – Pharmaceutical Drug Safety Surveillance
- Education:Master of Pharmacy
- Experienced:3-5 years
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Pharmacovigilance – Pharmaceutical Drug Safety Surveillance in Accenture!
You will be aligned with our Pharmaceuticals Processes vertical and help us with the processes to collect, monitor, research, assess and evaluate information on the adverse effects of medication with a view to identifying new information about hazards associated with medicines and consequently, prevent harm to patients. It also deals with the reviewing and resolving of discrepancies identified by the system or through manual checks as per guidelines. Employees under this span can also be responsible for a number of activities related to the design, development, and maintenance of Clinical Database objects.
You will be working as a part of Pharmacovigilance team which designs and maintains a safety database to monitor single case support activities; source distribution for business partners and to perform medical literature searches. Responsible for data entry, MedDRA coding and label assessment of adverse event in SUSAR cases. If there are issues with the provided information, scientist is contacted for verification.
Pharmaceutical Drug Safety Surveillance is the pharmacological science relating to the collection, detection, assessment, monitoring, and prevention of adverse effects with pharmaceutical products
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to solve problems
- Attention to Detail
- Active Listening
- Analytic skills
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Service Desk Non-Voice Support
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Selection Process: The selection will be onthe basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online