Accenture Recruitment 2021. Accenture Notification full detailes below.Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate-Pharma ERP
- Education:Master of Pharmacy,B.pharma
- Experienced:01-3 years
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Associate-Pharma ERP in Accenture!
You will be aligned with our Pharmaceuticals Processes vertical and help us with the processes to collect, monitor, research, assess and evaluate information on the adverse effects of medication with a view to identifying new information about hazards associated with medicines and consequently, prevent harm to patients. It also deals with the reviewing and resolving of discrepancies identified by the system or through manual checks as per guidelines. Employees under this span can also be responsible for a number of activities related to the design, development, and maintenance of Clinical Database objects.
You will be working as a part of the Pharma ERP team which is responsible for a number of activities related to the design, development, and maintenance of clinical database objects. Maintenance of case report forms, database objects, forms, edit checks, and procedures. Will develop Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM)) solutions and work on the end to end in setup activities. You will also be developing reports as per design specifications using programming languages like SQL, PLSQL, COGNOS, or SAS.
The Pharma Elec Data Capture (EDC) team focuses on designing, developing and delivering business solutions related to the computerized systems used for the collection of clinical data in electronic format for use mainly in human clinical trials. The team is responsible for designing, documentation, testing and implementation of clinical data collection studies in an electronic data capture (EDC) system.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Data Management
- Health Data Standards
- Publishing and Creative services
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to work well in a team
- Commitment to quality
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Research & Development
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Selection Process: The selection will be onthe basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online