Accenture in India Hiring 2023.Accenture in India Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now. Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
- Post Name: Pharmacovigilance Services Associate
- Qualification: BSc/Bachelor of Pharmacy/Bachelor in Physiotherapy/Bachelor Of Science with a major in Business Administration/P G Diploma In Clinical Research
- Experienced:1-3 years
Job Description: Greeting From Accenture in India !!!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Chennai
- Post of date:22/06/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
What are we looking for?
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Adaptable and flexible
• Agility for quick learning
• Detail orientation
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems
• Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
• In this role you may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given moderate level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
• The decisions you make impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts