Accenture Recruitment 2021. Accenture Notification full detailes below.Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and opaerations, with digital capabilities across all of these services.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Senior Analyst-Pharmacovigilance
- Education: Bachelor of Dental Surgery/Bachelor of Pharmacy/Master of Pharmacy
- Experienced:05-8 years
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Senior Analyst-Pharmacovigilance in Accenture!
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Selection Process: The selection will be onthe basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online