Accenture Recruitment 2020. Accenture Notification full detailes below.Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Analyst-Pharma ERP
- Education:Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Experienced:3-5 years
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Analyst-Pharma ERP in Accenture!
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- In this role you may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- The decisions you make impact your own work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Selection Process: The selection will be onthe basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online