Accenture Recruitment 2020. Accenture Notification full detailes below.Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate-Data Maintenance
- Education:BSc/MSc/Master of Pharmacy/P G Diploma In Clinical Research
- Experienced:1-3 years
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Associate-Data Maintenance in Accenture!
The Clinical Data Management focuses on the collection, integration and the availability of data at appropriate quality and cost. The team is responsible for performing data management activities including discrepancy review, query generation and resolution. The team is also responsible for creating CRF Completion Guidelines (CCG) and SAE reconciliation guidelines. The role may require you to identify and raise protocol deviations in the database, perform edit check validation by creating test cases, write test scripts and carry-out database validation (UAT) against the specified CRF/ECRF. The role may also need expertise in managing clinical data management projects.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Agility for quick learning
- Commitment to quality
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Research and Development
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Selection Process: The selection will be onthe basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online