Accenture Recruitment 2020. Accenture Notification full detailes below.Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Pharmacovigilance – Pharmaceutical Drug Safety Surveillance
- Education:Master of Pharmacy
- Experienced:3-5 years
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Pharmacovigilance – Pharmaceutical Drug Safety Surveillance in Accenture!
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Agility for quick learning
- Commitment to quality
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Research and Development
Selection Process: The selection will be onthe basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online