Adidas Recruitment July 2020. Adidas AG is a multinational corporation, founded and headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing and accessories. It is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe, and the second largest in the world, after Nike.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Software Developer
- Experienced:1 to 3 years
- Location: India-Noida
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Software Developer in Adidas !
- Assists in the definition and management of requirements.
- Uses standard techniques to elicit, specify, and document requirements for simple subject areas with clearly-defined boundaries.
- Assists in the creation of a requirements baseline and in investigating and applying authorised requests for changes to base-lined requirements, in line with change management policy.
- Undertakes complete design of moderately complex software applications or components applying agreed standards, patterns and tools.
- Assists as part of a team in the design of components of larger software systems.
- Specifies user and/or system interfaces.
- Creates multiple design views to address the concerns of the different stakeholders of the design and to handle separately functional and non-functional requirements.
- SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND BUILD
- Produces software builds from software source code.
- Conducts tests as defined in an integration test specification, records the details of any failures.
- Analyses and reports on integration test activities and results.
- Identifies and reports issues and risks.
RELEASE AND DEPLOYMENT
- Uses the tools and techniques for specific areas of release and deployment activities.
- Administers the recording of activities, logging of results and documents technical activity undertaken.
- May carry out early life support activities such as providing support advice to initial users.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online