AGILE RAYS LLP Walk In Interview 2022 Graduate for Manufacturing Associate / Machine Operator At Devanahalli, Bangalore/Bengaluru. AGILE RAYS LLP Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Manufacturing Associate / Machine Operator
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experienced:0 to 2 years
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description: AGILE RAYS LLP Hiring For Manufacturing Associate / Machine Operator !
- Important Details :
- Location: Devanahalli, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Note:Please send your resume at email@example.com to get the interview details.
- Contact – ( 9663820445 )
- Post of date:22/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Walk In Date: 7th May – 8th May
Time : 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Venue:RE:GEN: TA Central Harimangla-Bharuch ABC Circle, Old NH-8. Bholav, Bharuch, Gujarat, India-392015
Perform several manufacturing functions within the operation manufacturing team.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand and adhere to safety policies and practices
- Follow documentation procedure (filling out Data History Records (DHRs), reading and understanding instructions from Work Release (WR), Planned Deviation Report (PDR) or Non-Conformance Report (NCR). Read and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Manufacturing Work Instructions.
- Maintain dry room and cleanroom standards, practices, and housekeeping according to standard operating procedures.
- Set up and operate manufacturing equipment. Monitor machines and inform Supervisor and/or Lead of problems. Clean and maintain equipment and work area as needed.
- Assist Senior Operators
- Use tools such as microscopes, tweezers, and other hand-held tools.
- Perform in-process inspection of components and assemblies to verify quality conformance.
- Recognize any minor issues from the equipment and any affiliated documentations and take appropriate corrective action within scope. Notify Supervisors and Leads of issues and discrepancies immediately.
- Report causes of process and/or documentation and assist or coordinate resolutions.
- Apply company policies and procedures to complete assignments.
- Conduct Shift PASSDOWN with peers
- Start and end batch runs. follow production schedules
- Follow acceptance criteria for equipment yield and efficiency
- Email the Manufacturing Engineering group explaining any downtime problems/issues.
- Perform label printing responsibilities
- Review DHRs
- Prepare and verify materials to be used as issued to work orders
TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES: (REQUIRED)
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time
- For people managers, ensure your associates attend and complete all required trainings satisfactorily and on time.
Education and Experience (in years):
- 0-2 years of related experience
- ITI Pass out candidates.
- Female candidates can also apply (looking for diversify employees)
- Experience in clean room assembly or Manufacturing in the medical device, pharmaceutical or biotech industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge and skills:
- Ability to read drawings.
- Understands Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Documentation Practice (GDP)
- Must be a team player and able to demonstrate willingness and ability to provide assistance to co-workers.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with peers, supervisors, manufacturing engineers, stockroom managers and leads. Able to understand instructions and batch records written and spoken in English.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to solve basic math problems
- Able to identify each station of the machinery.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. Must be able to stand for several hours. Work may involve repetitive arm/wrist motions.
- Ability to work directly with, handle or come into contact with chemicals or reagents.
The statements in this description represent typical elements, criteria and general work performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills for this job.
AGILE RAYS LLP not just ‘yet another’ Pharma Company, but the company which has created a string of records in unthinkably short time frames. With all humility Zuventus prides itself as a Land Mark in Indian Pharma Industry. Born on 15th of July 2002, with the conviction that we are born to win, Zuventus virtually had a vertical take-off. Just to mention a few of our coveted achievements like: Crossing the enviable 100 Cr turnover mark in just 18 months of operations. Building mega brands which made it into Top 300 industry brands in less than 5 years of our existence.