Air Liquide Hiring 2022 B.Sc (Chemistry) / M.Sc ( Chemistry) for Production Engineer Cum Chemist At Nagpur . Air Liquide Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Production Engineer Cum Chemist
- Qualification: B.Sc (Chemistry) / M.Sc ( Chemistry)
- Experienced:03 to 5 years
Job Description: Air Liquide Hiring For SProduction Engineer Cum Chemist !
- Important Details :
- Location: Nagpur
- Post of date: 09/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Missions and Responsibilities
Mission Statement: The mission of The Production Engineer & Chemist(PE&C) is to oversee all daily operations of the plant from production, Product Laboratory to ensuring policies and procedures are followed and meeting customers requirements. The develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity. Oversee adherence to quality, safety and statutory guidelines with the objective of running smooth and efficient operations of CFS.
- Review production & Test shop performance, Productivity, Production monthly reports on a regular basis with CFS Manager.
- To ensure fulfilment of all KPI reports, monthly reports, SAIL & Technical meeting trackers updating & compliance of identified actions under his / her responsibility.
- Responsible for coordinating with the test shop team for further inspection and resolution, in case of any issues.
- Track availability of cylinders as per customer demand and in case of shortage, guide the team to coordinate with the logistics team and Asset Manager.
- Responsible for the initialization of new assets in GTS and ensuring all data in the GTS data are correctly filled and updated.
- Support MIC / Maintenance Officer that the maintenance process is effectively implemented in line with GP-09.
- To ensure ZERO stoppage of Production activity due to equipment breakdown.
- To coordinate with MIC / Maintenance Officer to given equipment for Preventative Maintenance without affecting production
- To ensure AMC for required Lab analyzer’s & timely maintenance of all Lab analyzer’s including GC.
Competencies and Profile
Job Requirements – Educational Qualification & Basic Competencies:
- Professional diploma (Any Trade)/ Bachelor’s degree in
- B.Sc (Chemistry) / M.Sc ( Chemistry) with minimum 3 years experience in Cylinder Filling Station or 5 Years of Industrial experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong team player
- Adaptability work effectively in complex and ambiguous situations
- Flexibility, working at times in ambiguity, while still maintaining positivity
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written; proven experience of establishing, maintaining and developing working relationships at all levels
- Oral and written fluency in English
What We Offer
Air Liquide offers flexible and great working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Air Liquide is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Air Liquide has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies
- Gender-Equality Index
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work
- At Air Liquide, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Air Liquide employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.