Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd Recruitment 2020.Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd Notification full detailes below.Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd., is largest contract manufacturing company engaged in manufacturing of pharmaceutical formulation, ayurvedic/herbal preparations, hormones, nutraceuticals and more.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Manager- New Projects Management
- Experience:5 – 10 years
- Location:Delhi NCR( AD Block Pitampura )
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
- Address;AKUMS DRUGS & PHARMACEUTICALS LTD., 301-305, MOHAN PLACE, L.S.C, BLOCK-C SARASWATI, VIHAR, DELHI-34, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India
- Recruiter’s Name:- Nikita Sehgal Mobile No.:- 8800461116
Job Description: Hiring For Manager- New Projects Management in Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd!
- Should have more than 5 years experience especially of Pharmaceutical project management with thorough knowledge of generic drug development cycle specifically complex Injectable dosage forms (general, hormone, penicillin, penam and peptide delivery) as well as tablet, capsule, softgel capsule, eye drops, creams, lotion, oral liquids, powder in sachet etc. w.r.t various regulatory guidelines (ICH, GMP, GCP etc.) and dossier submission process in India.
- Creation of business case with R&D Budgeting & approval from top management of new dossier filings in India.
- Scheduling- Mapping project milestones, defining timelines for Pharmaceutical projects.
- Leading fortnightly and monthly R&D project review meetings for prioritization of R&D projects, status updates on milestones achievement with Stakeholders from cross functional departments (F&D, QC, IPR, RA, QA, PKG, FTT).
- Lead risk management activities on projects ensuring proactive action and execution of mitigation or contingency plans.
- Managing day-to-day project communication with project team and develop and maintain positive working relationships.
- Planning and overview of execution of of Phase III Clinical trials, Bioequivalence study, Bioavailability study, Pharmaco dynamic & Pharmacokinetic study, toxicity studies for Tablets, capsule, injection, topical products, oral liquids.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.