Alembic Pharmaceuticals Walk In Interview 2022 Alembic Pharmaceuticals Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue. Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited dates back to over 100 years. Established in 1907 with an objective to develop and revolutionize the Pharmaceutical and Drug industry in the Indian subcontinent, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited today is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in India.
- Department :- Quality Control/Validation
- Post Name: Executive
- Qualification: M.Sc. / B.Pharm. or M.Pharm.
- Experienced: 02 – 5 years
Job Description: Greeting from Alembic Pharmaceuticals !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Vadodara (Gujarat)
- Post of date:18/02/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Executive – Quality Control
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To attend the trainings and to comply with training management system.
- Responsible to maintain the Good Laboratory Practices in the Quality Control Laboratory.
- Responsible for personal safety in the Quality Control Laboratory.
- To perform sampling of packaging and raw materials and analysis of packaging materials.
- Preparation and revision of SOP, IOCP, GTP, Specification, Standard Test Procedure, Protocol, Reports, Record of Analysis, Analysis Reports and Training modules wherever applicable
- Responsible for preparation of test solutions, indicators and standardization of volumetric solutions as per respective STP/GTP/wherever applicable.
- Responsible for execution of calibration activities in QC laboratory.
- Handling and maintenance the consumables, glasswares, chemicals, reference standards, working standards and primary standards.
- Responsible for storage of packaging materials and handling of labels.
- Responsible for initiation and handling of Change controls, Laboratory incidents, deviations, CAPA, OOS wherever applicable.
- To perform all laboratory activities as per existing SOPs to ensure all activities carried out in the laboratory are in compliance with GMP/GLP/Safety guidelines and company policy.
- M.Sc. (Chemistry)
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate having 2 to 5 years of relevant experience working in QC (PM) dept. in formulation Oncology OSD/Injectable plant.
Interested & relevant candidates can share their updated CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject line as “QC-PM“
Executive – Validation
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To co-ordinate with concerned department for execution of validation activity.
- To participate in execution for validation activity, compilation and review of validation protocols.
- Provide required technical inputs for investigations as part of qualification.
- Maintenance and periodical updation of re-qualification schedules.
- Provide adequate support to regulatory and customer inspections.
- Review of drawings (Wherever applicable).
- Provide required validation data to Regulatory Affairs department for regulatory submission.
- B.Pharm. or M.Pharm.
- Candidate having 2 to 5 years of relevant experience working in Validation dept. in Formulation Injectable plant.
Interested & relevant candidates can share their updated CV’s to email@example.com with subject line as “Validation-Form“.