Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited, with an established presence in the Indian pharma industry has a proud, historical track record going back one hundred years. With a turnover in excess of Rs. 3000 crores today, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited is one of the leading API & Formulations manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical company. Alembic Pharmaceuticals Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Department: Quality Control Compliance Executive
- Qualification: B.Sc in Any Specialization
- Experienced: 6-11 years
- Salary:1-6 Lacs P.A.
Job Description: Greeting from Alembic Pharmaceuticals !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Indore,Madhya Pradesh, Ahmedabad, Vadodara/ Baroda,Gujarat
- Post of date:02/09/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Role & responsibilities
1) Compliance of SOP, GMP, GLP, GDP and safety as per organization policy/SOP.
2) To ensure timely cleaning and sanitization of quality control laboratory.
3) Development and management of quality management system in quality control laboratory.
Ensuring objective of organization are met.
4) Timely review of analytical data/calibration data/audit trail generated in quality control
5) Initiation/review/handling of Quality/GMP documents like incidence, out of specification, out
of trend, certificate of analysis, errata, out of calibration, excursion, and other
protocols/reports, but not limited to.
6) Ensure development of employee skill and knowledge to allow proficient execution of
7) Responsible for reviewer section related work.
To perform any other responsibilities/additional work assigned by the management/reporting authority
Preferred candidate profile
Interested candidate may send their resume along with latest copy of authorized CTC break up on firstname.lastname@example.org