Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited, with an established presence in the Indian pharma industry has a proud, historical track record going back one hundred years. With a turnover in excess of Rs. 3000 crores today, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited is one of the leading API & Formulations manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical company. Alembic Pharmaceuticals Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Department: Executive – LIMS
- Qualification: M.Sc. or B.Pharm
- Experienced: 2 to 6 years of relevant experience in LIMS
Job Description: Greeting from Alembic Pharmaceuticals !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Vadodara/ Baroda,Gujarat
- Post of date:02/10/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Role & responsibilities
- To create master data in LIMS training, Validation environment.
- To perform LIMS data migration related activities from Training to Validation, Validation to Production & Production to Training environment.
- Handling of LIMS error (issuance & closure).
Preferred candidate profile
Qualification: M.Sc. or B.Pharm
Experience: 2 to 6 years of relevant experience in LIMS
Candidate having exposure to Labware / Caliber LIMS & Physical, Chemical and instrumental analysis for solid orals.
Interested & relevant candidates are requested to share their updated CV’s to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with subject line as “CQA-LIMS”