Alembic Pharmaceuticals Walk In Interview 2022 Alembic Pharmaceuticals Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue. Alembic Pharmaceuticals’, our name, truly defines our purpose of existence. It means ‘A sparkling expression of joy, empowered by the cosmic energy of the Sun’. We are a healthcare group working towards prevention, management and optimum health promotion through evidence based Nutraceuticals, Microbiome and Phytopharmaceuticals.
- Post Name: Executive/ Sr. Executive – Production API
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical/MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
- Experienced:2 to 7 yrs
Job Description: Alembic Pharmaceuticals Hiring For Executive/ Sr. Executive – Production API !
Important Details :
- Location: Vadodara
- Walk In Date: 4th September’ 2022
- Time: 9.30 AM – 3.30 PM
- Venue: Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited “ Sanskruti Hall, ’’ Alembic Colony, Opp. Bhailal Amin General Hospital, Alembic Road, Vadodara, GUJARAT. Note – Those who are unable to attend Walk In may send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post of date:01/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
We are looking for competent professionals with USFDA exposure to be an integral part of our API team for our manufacturing site at Karkhadi / Panelav-near Vadodara (Gujarat).
- Must have handled critical equipment like Reactor, Centrifuge, Blender, Sifter, Multi-mill etc.
- To ensure that the products are manufactured as per the cGMP to achieve consistent results and documented accordingly.
- To highlight technical problems during manufacturing of API products concerning process conditions and coordinate with Shift in-charge and resolve problems/take corrective actions where necessary.
- Having exposure of plant SOP’s and formats as well as daily & monthly reports and maintain documentation as per regulatory authorities requirement like change control, deviations or market complaints investigations, if any.
- Maintain safety practices