Aleor Dermaceuticals Ltd Recruitment 2022 M.pharma,M.sc for Head Quality Control At Vadodara.Aleor Dermaceuticals Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Send Resume.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Head Quality Control
- Qualification: M.pharma,M.sc
- Experienced:15-24 years
Job Description: Aleor Dermaceuticals Ltd Hiring For Head Quality Control !
- Important Details :
- Salary:₹ 25,00,000 – 40,00,000 P.A.
- Email id:Interested candidates with desired qualifications, please mail your CV at email@example.com
- Post of date:14/02/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for site Quality Control Department functions independently, Planning & execution of work from sampling to release of materials and stability studies adhering to GLP and cGMP requirements.
- Manage the site Quality Control activities and resources effectively to smoothly run the QC operation including the release of incoming materials, drug products and facilitating stability studies of commercial products as per cGMP requirement and regulatory commitments
- Will be responsible for the Qualification, Calibration, and maintenance of Analytical equipment, qualification of working standards, Investigation OOS, OOT, Laboratory incidents, and CAPA implementation, Audit observation, and its compliances
- Design, implement, and review with QC section heads for compliance related to SOPs, policies, standards, and quality systems
- Facilitate harmonization and consistent implementation of quality systems and procedures at the site, in alignment with regional\global quality policies\standards
- Assure all-time readiness of site for regulatory agency inspections \internal audits and appropriate implementation of corrective actions regarding observations made by the agencies \internal audit teams.
- Provide strong leadership and expertise to ensure the achievement of all Quality Control accountabilities at the site.
- Coach and develop both direct and as appropriate, indirect reports through ongoing, example-based performance feedback, annual performance reviews, and the provision of training and development opportunities
- Finalize & taking approval for QC Budget, QC Capex & other resources on a monthly & yearly basis
ALEOR Dermaceuticals is a joint venture of Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd and Orbicular Pharmaceutical Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Prime focus of ALEOR is to develop and manufacture dermatology products for global markets.