Alivira Animal Health Ltd Walk-in interview 2021 B.Pharm/M.Pharm for Regulatory Affairs At Thane.Alivira Animal Health Ltd Notification full detailes below.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Alivira Animal Health Ltd
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs
- Qualification : B.Pharm/M.Pharm
- Experience: 03 to 5 yrs
- Location: Thane
- Salary:Not Disclosed
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Regulatory Affairs in Alivira Animal Health Ltd !
- Review data received from R&D, manufacturing and analytical departments for API and Formulation
- Administration of registered projects in emerging markets
- Co-ordination and administration of re-registrations
- Compilation of dossiers for submission to emerging markets and regulated market
- Co-ordination with cross –functional departments for collating of documents to ensure timely submission of dossiers
- Provide inputs for support required by Business Development team
- Prepare responses for queries received from Health authorities
- Co-ordination with CMO’s
- B. Pharm with 3-5 years of experience in Drugs Regulatory Affairs (Formulation) with Pharmaceutical Industry
- Hands on experience in handling dossier filings in emerging markets
- Experience in regulated market would be an added advantage
If this vacancy interests you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alivira Animal Health is a USD 150mn integrated global animal health company operating in the area of animal health APIs and formulations with a strong presence across EU, Latin America, Turkey, Africa, India and CIS, offering products across feed, nutritional & therapeutic segments covering food producing and companion animal species. Our vision is to be the best-in-class, integrated platform from APIs to Formulations in the hugely attractive global Animal Health market. Alivira is a subsidiary of Sequent Scientific Limited, a listed company operating in areas of Animal Health, Human Health and Analytical Services, employing more than 1,600 people globally.