Amanta Healthcare Limited Walk In Interview 2022 B.Sc. / M.Sc/B.pharma/M.pharma for Packing Officer At Kheda. Amanta Healthcare Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Packing Officer
- Qualification: B.Sc. / M.Sc/B.pharma/M.pharma
- Experienced: 01 to 5 years of Experience
- Salary:₹ 1,25,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Amanta Healthcare Limited Hiring For Packing Officer ! Perks and Benefits :Transportation Facility is available from Ahmadabad, Kheda, Nadiad, Anand. Group accident policy for employee Canteen Facility available at low cost
- Important Details :
- Location: Kheda
- Post of date: 14/03/2022
- Contact: Akshay Shelar ( 9712990566 )
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Interview Date: 16th March ,2022
- Interview Time:9.00 AM – 3.30 PM
- Venue:PLOT NO. 876, N. H. NO. 8,HARIYALA, Kheda, Gujarat, India (view on Map)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Have 1 to 5 Years of experience in Injectable packing.
- To issue the packing material from stores.
- To supervise the packing activity as per the packing plan.
- To do line clearance.
- To check the over printing of variable data i.e. labels, carton.
- Online completion of Batch Packing Record (BPR) on regular basis.
- To ensure the cleanliness of packing and GQ area and maintain the cGMP norms.
- To check and monitor visual inspection of the product.
- To train the workers as per SOP’s.
- To check the packing quality.
- To control rejection of products.
- Verification, counter check and signature in all documents related to Packing.
- Experience in Injectable packing is Must.
Amanta Healthcare, located in Ahmedabad (Gujarat) has emerged as Indias most versatile manufacturer and marketer of sterile dosages in Aseptic Blow Fill – Seal (BFS) and Injection Stretch Blow Moulding (ISBM) space with well integrated operations – F & D to full scale manufacturing & capability to develop customized solutions (containers, closures & drug delivery).