Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Recruitment 2021.Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Notification full detailes below.Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Important Vacancy details: Hiring For Process Associate in Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd!At India-Bangalore .intrested candidates Apply.
- Post Name: Process Associate
- Qualifications : Should have completed Graduation (Any graduation)
- Work Experience: 0 – 2 Years (Max)
- Location: India-Bangalore
- Salary: 230000 INR per annum (Non-negotiable)
- Openings: 20
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can register for this role using this registration link – https://amazonvirtualhiring.hirepro.in/registration/incta/ju0f4/apply/?j=56419&e=12250
- After completing the registration, eligible candidates will receive an email with subject line Amazon – Online Test Invitation from email@example.com with assessment link, user name and password for the initial levels of online assessments.
- Once started, all assessments should be completed on the same day.
- You can take the assessment only in laptop or desktop with Webcam and good quality USB headphone with mic.
Candidates should have all the below documents and should be share the soft copy of documents post selection.
- Educational Document – Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate / Consolidated Mark Sheet
- Employment Document – Relieving letter / service letter from all the previous companies
- PAN Card
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Note: – All the interviews will happen virtually over video conference and please make sure you have a laptop or desktop with Webcam and good internet connection for taking up assessments and interview.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online