Amazon Walk In Interview 2022 . Amazon Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA.
- Post Name:ML Data Associate
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced: 0 to 02 years
- Salary:₹ 2,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A..
Job Description: Greeting From Amazon !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post of date:11/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Time and Venue
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd, Sy No:115 part, Plot No 12P,13,14,15P, Financial District, Nanakramguda, Gachibowli, Serilingampalli, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500032
We are looking for a Data Associate (DA) to undertake the task of foundational labelling functions, such as dialogue evaluation on speech & text data, to assess and improve Alexa’s performance in everyday situations.
- Graduation is Mandate
- Mandate Proficiency in English (both written and verbal)
- Good typing speed (> 40 wpm and >90% accuracy) and basic troubleshooting abilities.
Job Location: Hyderabad (Work form Office)
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd, Sy No:115 part, Plot No 12P,13,14,15P, Financial
District, Nanakramguda, Gachibowli, Serilingampalli, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500032
Key job responsibilities
- Work with a range of text, speech and other types of data.
- Deliver high-quality labelled data, using guidelines provided to meet our KPIs, and using in-house tools and software.
- Report issues with tools and software as and when they occur.
- Show Ownership and initiative when providing feedback for improvements to existing tooling that can increase the amount and quality of the data we process – we believe every ground-breaking change starts with a small idea!
- Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.