Amazon Walk In Interview 2022 Amazon Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
- Role: Permanent
- Qualification: Graduation and above 2022 pass outs with out back logs are welcome
- Experienced:0 to 5 years
- Salary:3,25,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Greeting from Amazon !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post of date:12/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Time and Venue
Techno India Group, EM, 4, 1st Ave, Sector V, Bidhannagar , Kolkata, West Bengal 700091 ” target = “_blank”>(view on Map)
This is a work from office role and you have to report at Hyderabad office on your joining date, you will be provided relocation Bonus of 75,000 INR (one time payment) for the same.
ROC (Relay Operations Center) is the central command and control center for Transportation Execution across the Amazon Supply Chain network supporting multiple geographies like NA, India and EU. It ensures hassle free, timely pick-up and delivery of freight from vendors to Amazon fulfillment centers (FC) and from Amazon FCs to carrier hubs. In case of any exceptions, ROC steps in to resolve the issue and keeps all the stakeholders informed on the proceedings. Along with this tactical problem-solving ROC is also charged with understanding trends in network exceptions and then automating processes or proposing process changes to streamline operations. This second aspect involves network monitoring and significant analysis of network data.
Overall, ROC plays a critical role in ensuring the smooth functioning of Amazon transportation and thereby has a direct impact on Amazon’s ability to serve its customers on time.
Purview of a Trans Ops Specialist:
A Trans Ops Specialist at ROC facilitates flow of information between different stakeholders (Trans Carriers/Hubs/Warehouses) and resolves any potential issues that impacts customer experience and business continuity. Trans Ops Specialist at ROC works across two verticals – Inbound and Outbound operations.
- Inbound Operations deals with Vendor/Carrier/FC relationship, ensuring that the freight is picked-up on time and is delivered at FC as per the given appointment. Trans Ops Specialist on Inbound addresses any potential issues occurring during the lifecycle of pick-up to delivery.
- Outbound Operations deals with FC/Carrier/Carrier Hub relationship, ensuring that the truck leaves the FC in order to delivery customer orders as per promise. Trans Ops Specialist on Outbound addresses any potential issues occurring during the lifecycle of freight leaving the FC and reaching customer premises.
A Trans Ops Specialist provides timely resolution to the issue in hand by researching and querying internal tools and by taking real-time decisions. An ideal candidate should be able to understand the requirements/be able to analyze data and notice trends and be able to drive Customer Experience without compromising on time. The candidate should have the basic understanding of Logistics and should be able to communicate clearly in the written and oral form. Trans Ops Specialist should be able to ideate process improvements and should have the zeal to drive them to conclusion.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communication with external customers (Carriers, Vendors/Suppliers) and internal customers (Retail, Finance, Software Support, Fulfillment Centers) through various mediums such as tickets, emails, cases and outbound calls.
• Escalating problems or variances in the information and data to the relevant owners and following through on resolutions.
• Ability to pull data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data management systems) and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed is a plus.
• Develop and/or understand performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
• Ability to scope out business and functional requirements for the Amazon technology teams who create and enhance the software systems and tools are used by ROC.
• Must be able to quickly understand the business impact of the trends and make decisions that make sense based on available data.
• Must be able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information and data to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered.
• Work within various time constraints to meet critical business needs, while measuring and identifying activities performed.
• Excellent communication, both verbal and written as one may be required to create a narrative outlining weekly findings and the variances to goals, and present these finding in a review forum.
• Providing real-time customer experience by working in 24*7 operating environment and should be able to take phone calls extensively.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with excellent academic record•
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written as one may be required to create a narrative outlining weekly findings and the variances to goals, and present these findings in a review forum to the leadership/stakeholders
- Strong inter-personal and relationship-building skills.
- Availability to work in Night Shift
- Ability to prepare, report and interpret large sets of data
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookUps)
- Significant work experience in operations/supply chain/logistics/e-commerce is a plus.
Domestic Relocation Provided: No
Shifts: Rotational (it is a 24*7 shift environment and shifts are rotational – changes every 3 months’)
Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off. The off days changes every 3 months)