Amazon Walk In Interview 2022 Any Graduate for Data Associate (English) At Hyderabad/Secunderabad. Amazon Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Data Associate (English)
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:0 to 2 years
- Salary: 2,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Amazon Hiring For Data Associate (English) !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post of date:12/05/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Walk In Date: 18th May’ 2022
- Time:9.30 AM – 12.00 PM onwards
Venue:Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd, Building No. H03, Avance Business Hub, Phoenix Infocity Private Limited, IT/ITES SEZ, Gachibowli Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
We are looking for a Data Associate (DA) to undertake the task of foundational labelling functions, such as dialogue evaluation on speech & text data, to assess and improve Alexa’s performance in everyday situations.
- Immediate joiners are preferred
- Any Bachelors degree (Graduation is Mandate)
- Good Typing Skill (> 40 wpm and >90% accuracy)
- Excellent computer skills and basic troubleshooting abilities.
Interested candidates please carry the hard copy and the soft copy following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
Key job responsibilities-
- Work with a range of text, speech and other types of data.
- Deliver high-quality labelled data, using guidelines provided to meet our KPIs, and using in-house tools and software.
- Report issues with tools and software as and when they occur.
- Show Ownership and initiative when providing feedback for improvements to existing tooling that can increase the amount and quality of the data we process – we believe every ground-breaking change starts with a small idea!
- Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA.