Ami Lifesciences Ltd Walk In Interview 2023/Ami Lifesciences Ltd Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend Interview on scheduled time and venue.Ami Lifesciences was founded with the goal of changing the way in which quality medicines are delivered to people in need.
- Post Name: R&D Scientist
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Organic Chemistry
- Experienced: 2 to 7 year(s) of experience
Job Description: Greeting from Ami Lifesciences Ltd !!!
Important Details :
- Location: Vadodara
- Post of date:15/05/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Walk-in Interview Details
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, finalize and propose specification of KSM, Intermediates and finish API as per developed control strategy.
- Prepare the documents for Process development report and technology transfer.
- Develop cost effective, high quality and minimum environmental hazardous process considering ICH guideline.
- Finalize the route of synthesis after doing feasibility study of ROS to develop process for DMF filing.
- Lab process development and its optimization with control strategy and Lab validation.
- Literature survey, troubleshooting of plant and Lab scale synthesis, and impurity problems.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have experience in Synthesis and Development in API R&D.
- Should be aware of characterization like NMR, Mass, IR etc.
- Qualification: M.Sc. Organic Chemistry / Ph.D
- Experience: 2 to 7 years of experience in API industry only.