Ami Lifesciences Ltd Walk In Interview 2023/Ami Lifesciences Ltd Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend Interview on scheduled time and venue.Ami Lifesciences was incorporated with the goal of changing the way in which quality medicines are delivered to people in need. We operate on the principle by extending our focus and services to maximize our impact on the global pharmaceutical industry.
- Department: QC Officer / Executive
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Organic Chemistry
- Experienced: 02-06+years
Job Description: Greeting from Ami Lifesciences Ltd !!!
Important Details :
- Location: Vadodara/ Baroda,Gujarat
- Post of date:03/10/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Walk-in Interview Details
Time and Venue
7th October , 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM
2nd Floor, Productivity House, Baroda Productivity Road, Alkapuri, Vadodara – 390007
Contact – Aparna Mishra
1) Quality Control
Role & responsibilities
1. Attending regulatory and customer audits.
2. Preparation and implementation of SOPs as per regulatory requirements.
3. Evaluating training needs of teams & conducting GMP, GLP & other training programs for employees across levels & functions.
4. Conducting basic GMP, refreshing/updating GMP training to all company employees.
5. Supervising the quality audit process for RM & PM vendors, contract manufacturing sites & third-party sites.
6. Preparing sample management system for control, validation, stability & market/customer samples
7. Overseeing dossier preparation and filing, planning, preparation, review, and evaluation of related documents
Preferred candidate profile
1. Experience in API Industries
2. Knowledge of HPLC, GC system