Amneal Pharmaceuticals Private Ltd Walk In Interview 2022.Amneal Pharmaceuticals Private Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Amneal Pharmaceuticals Private Ltd is a high-quality producer of solid and Injectable generic products and one of the fastest-growing global generics producers. We believe that the world is our family and we are committed for consistently producing high quality affordable medicines.
- Post Name: Operator/Officer/ Sr. Officer /Executive/Manufacturing(OSD)
- Qualification: ITI/ B.Sc/ Diploma / B. Pharm
- Experienced: 2 to 6 Years
- Salary: ₹ 2,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Greeting from Amneal Pharmaceuticals Private Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Post of date:07/12/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
We are having openings in manufacturing(OSD)at Amneal Pharma for SEZ MATODA location based at Ahmedabad.
Please find below Job details :
(Oral Solid – OSD Requirement)
Job Location : SEZ MATODA, Ahmedabad
Area: Granulation, Compression, Packing (Bottle Packing only)
Machine Exposure: FBE, pam glatt, GFB Pro 30
- Candidates should have hands on experience along with knowledge of 21 CFR compliance in equipment’s like RMG, FBE, Glatt, Co-Mill, V-Blender, compression machine, Auto coater, CVC Line, bottle packing and packaging line equipment with Track and Trace system.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing/Packaging area of OSD.
- Able to understand & have relevant knowledge of SCADA operation & 21 CFR requirements.
- Able to understand & operate fluid Bed equipment
- To supervise and monitor day to day activities of processing and holding of drug product as per define and approved procedures for stability batches and commercial batches.
- To maintain the areas and equipment in orderly manner as per cGMP requirements in a good state of repair and sanitized condition.
- To impart training of operation and cleaning related SOP to all subordinates and operators
- Co-ordination for IQ / OQ for any new equipment / system
- To perform PQ for any new equipment / system
- To follow all concern departmental SOP’s for day to day operation and cleaning
- To handle and manage material movement as per defined procedure and approved Batch Manufacturing Record
- Able to understand &operate fluid Bed equipment
- To have knowledge of 21 CFR and audit trails etc.
- To perform online documentation with respect to departmental procedures as per good documentation
- Maintaining the change parts for all equipment at manufacturing.
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Manager – HR